Get a Reward! Report Foreign Corrupt Practices Worldwide
Resources for Reporting International Fraud
Statutes and Regulations
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act 15 USCS § 78m and § 78dd-1
- Securities Whistleblower Incentives and Protection that covers FCPA: 15 U.S.C Section 78-u-6
- Securities and Exchange Commission Report on Questionable and Illegal Corporate Payments and Practices (May 1976).
- House Report (Sep 28, 1977).
- Senate Report (May 2, 1977).
- House Conference Report (Dec 6, 1977).
- The legislative history of the FCPA is published by the DOJ
- SEC decision awarding a foreign national an award under the FCPA
- Stephen M. Kohn, “Unlocking the Power of the Wildlife Whistleblower Laws,” statement to the U.S. Council on Wildlife Trafficking (Jan. 17, 2017)
- The best source of information explaining the requirements of the FCPA is the Resource Guide to the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, published by the Criminal Division of the DOJ and the Enforcement Division of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- The Department of Justice (DOJ) resource page on the FCPA
- The FCPA statute is translated into fifty languages.
- The SEC publishes a list of FCPA prosecutions.
- The SEC has a web page, “FCPA Spotlight.” The SEC’s website also contains a list of every foreign company that sells stocks to Americans under the American Depository Receipt program.
- JPMorgan Chase Pays $264 Million in Sanctions for Bribing Foreign Government Officials
- The Whistleblowers Blog
Steven Kohn speaks in Sarajevo US laws and applicable throughout the World