Digital Realty Trust Supreme Court Oral Argument Audio and Transcript Now Available
The Supreme Court of the United States heard arguments in Digital Realty Trust v. Somers (No. 16-1276) on November 28, 2017. The case will decide whether whistleblowers that report internally are protected from retaliation under the Dodd-Frank Act. The National Whistleblower Center and a leading expert in corporate compliance filed an amici curiae brief on October 17, 2017. Oral argument transcripts and audio are now available and are linked below. A decision is expected in early 2018.
- Digital Realty Trust, Inc. v. Somers (No. 16-1276) – oral argument transcript
- Digital Realty Trust, Inc. v. Somers (No. 16-1276) – oral argument audio
- Somers v. Digital Realty Trust (9th Cir. 2015) SEC’s Amicus brief
- Digital Realty Trust, Inc. v. Somers (No. 16-1276) National Whistleblower Center Amicus brief
- Securities and Commodities Fraud – whistleblowing under the SEC Office of the Whistleblower